The Tucson Legacy Business Program seeks to recognize locally-owned businesses for their role in shaping Tucson’s unique identity, and to support their longevity and continued success!
Legacy Businesses will be recognized at the upcoming Legacy Business Celebration Event, and will be featured on a new interactive map, as well as in City of Tucson marketing materials.
Tucson Legacy Businesses meet the following criteria:
- Independently-owned, for-profit business in continuous operation in Tucson for at least 25 years (businesses started in Pima County and later annexed into the City are eligible);
- Business has contributed to the community’s history and/or identity; and
- Owners are committed to maintaining the defining features of the business.
Application & Selection
- Complete the online application below.
- The Office of Economic Initiatives will determine eligibility and notify applicant within 60 days.
The City of Tucson recognizes the role legacy businesses have had in shaping our community’s unique identity. Businesses that qualify for the legacy business designation will be recognized with a window sticker, a place in the City’s Legacy Business Registry (currently under construction), social media promotion, and priority consideration for the Visual Improvement Program and other City programs as available.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact our team at email@example.com.
Legacy Business ApplicationThe Tucson Legacy Business Program seeks to recognize locally-owned businesses for their role in shaping Tucson's unique identity, and to support their longevity and continued success. Legacy Businesses may be recognized in City of Tucson marketing materials, including but not limited to websites, printed materials, interactive maps and brochures, and recognition at a Legacy Business Celebration Event.
"*" indicates required fields